Come to study Cad courses for fashion designing using Lectra Modaris software
The CAD Apparel Pattern Making course trains high-level professionals with a comprehensive range of skills, from traditional pattern making techniques to the most advanced digital tools. During this CAD course for fashion designing participants learn how to professionally use the Lectra Suite Software (Modaris, Diamino, 3D Modaris), the most widespread CAD pattern making software in the industry; a professional course that enables students to meet the needs of companies within the sector and provides a strong and up-to-date education
SERVICES & TOOLS
Use of Lectra software (Modaris, Diamino, 3D Modaris), library of educational materials, fabrics and leathers, personalized project work, open laboratories for practicing under the guidance of a tutor, special lessons given by important figures from the fashion world, personal assistance for job placement.
At selected clothing fashion companies in Italy or abroad
- Garment pattern maker
- CAD Technician
Duration: 1 year with internship
Schedule: Mon-Fri | 2pm-6pm
Starting date: January 2023
Certificate legally recognized at a European level (Standard EQF, Level 4)
- Knowledge of the figure and stylistic interpretation
- Study and analysis for the design of fashion collections
- Textile, leather and accessories: features and types of processing
- Industrial Pattern Making
- Processing and development of the technical data sheet
- Creation of new modeling bases
- Placement techniques
- Creation of prototypes and samples
- Evaluation of the sample and correction of defects
- Quality and fit control
- Industrialization of the garment: study of techniques and processes
- Digitization of the model
- Construction techniques and development of paper patterns with CAD system
- Transformation of existing models with CAD
- Development of the pattern in the various sizes
- Production cycle, features and function of machines and tools
- Fashion English
- Job security
- Guided tours
Thank you for your availability, clarity and professionalism. Thanks to you I became known by companies and I learned to work.
I recommended Modartech as a reference point for clothing modeling. And in fact I found an interesting and in-depth course for the profession I want to carry out in the future. I recommend it to anyone who wants to take this path.
The course is very well organized, the teachers are professionals of the sector, competent and very available. The environment is very stimulating and peaceful and you learn in a concrete way with the various projects implemented.
Would you like to learn more or request an orientation interview?
Contact us by entering your details in the form. We will get in contact with all the information you need to chose the most appropriate course and schedule a free orientation interview.