Based on the most advanced technologies and tools for the footwear sector, it provides training for CAD operators.
The course is designed in a series of lessons held on Saturday mornings. Lessons in Italian (English simultaneous interpreter service on demand)
The course is aimed at anyone with basic IT skills. Knowledge of pattern making is recommended.
SERVICES & TOOLS
Reserved web area, Wi-Fi, teaching notes and texts, CAD software, 3D printers. The software, installed on the students’ PCs for the whole duration of the course, is from ROMAN’S CAD suite, world leader in CAD for footwear solutions.
Duration: 2 Months
Schedule: Saturday morning
Starting date: May 2021
Attendance certificate, with details of the skills acquired.
- Analysis of the software and functions for its correct use
- Illustration of the menus and how they are organised. Digitalisation of a simple model and how to perfect it. Creation of lines deriving from the model with assembly margins and symmetries. Extraction of the model pieces
- 2D CAD – Introduction and preparing your workstation
- Digitalisation of a new model and how to perfect it. Creation of lines deriving from the model with assembly margins and symmetries
- Applications of the specific functions. Extraction of the model pieces. Allocation of their data
- Application of development functions and subfunctions
Would you like to learn more or request an orientation interview?
Contact us by entering your details in the form. We will get in contact with all the information you need to chose the most appropriate course and schedule a free orientation interview.