A contemporary and interdisciplinary vision, oriented to research, experimentation and planning.
The Modartech Institute is a higher academic training centre in the Fashion and Communication fields authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research – MIUR to issue academic degrees in Higher Education in Art, Music and Dance sectors – AFAM.
In addition, the training offer previews courses legally recognized at European level (EQF standard), with a wide educational offer, as a response to specific needs, aptitudes and goals.
Creativity and talent are guided in an artistic and cultural context which permits to move around in contemporaneity acquiring at the same time specialised and strategic skills.
A complete training and a laboratorial approach which has its strength in the teaching staff coming from the academic and world of work, in a continuous dialogue with the professional world and a constant comparison with the employment world, its planning, times and methods.
The values of our teaching methods are based on craftsmanship, technique, technology and sustainable innovation. Where the vision becomes a project, an itinerary of experience, comparison and creative dialogue with the world of work, adopting multidisciplinary work projects, last generation technologies, internships and alternating school-work.
The training solutions and the academic activities are cut on the most requested profiles on the market, putting the passion, the aptitudes and the growth of each student at the centre of it all.
It is thanks to this philosophy and method of work that more than 87% of the students find a job at the end of their training period.
Why choose Modartech
- Closed number classes
- Teaching staff from the academic and business system
- Spaces, professional structures, latest-generation technologies and software
- Meetings, workshops, guided visits to exhibitions, show, companies
- Network of hundreds of companies in the sector (educational projects – internships – training internships)
- Events, international competitions, parades for students promotion
- Internship at the end of the course in Italy and abroad
- Issuing of Academic Diplomas equivalent to the Graduation Degree, Qualifications Recognized at European level
- Job Placement: permanent consultation service at the end of the courses (lasting at least one year)
- Scholarships: program to support training to reward passion and talent