Young and successful designer in the world of communication, former student of the Modartech Institute, tells us about his experience.
The profession of Communication Designer is extremely creative, multi-faceted and complex; he is a professional who has acquired strong skills on specific topics.
To start a career in the world of communication, passion or interest in the graphic sector are not enough, but a specialized training course is needed that allows the acquisition of the necessary technical skills.
Let’s explore the world of communication with three questions to Walter Severini, a young and established designer in the world of Communication, a former student of Istituto Modartech.
1. Who are you and what do you do?
I am a freelance graphic designer and, at the moment, I have the opportunity to carry out various activities that allow me to touch various aspects of graphics. In particular:
- UX/UI and Interaction Design for both applications and web for a software company.
- Design of event graphics and information material for a business museum.
- Branding, gadgets, packaging for two well-known venues in the center of Pisa for which I also deal with communication and social media management.
2. What brought you to Istituto Modartech and why did you choose it?
I chose to attend Modartech to fill some gaps in coding and, thanks to the excellent teachers, I not only managed to improve in this aspect but, above all, to find a style in the purely graphic field.
3. What advice would you give to those who want to pursue a career like yours?
My advice is to always continue to study, to learn new software that allows you to optimize your work and to stay constantly updated on every trend.
For further information: Walter Severini Behance Portfolio
Walter has successfully embarked on a career in the world of communication; we at Istituto Modartech wish him the best of luck so that his profession is always full of great satisfaction.
For more information on the Istituto Modartech communication area, visit the schedule of courses organized and promoted by the Institute or send an email to email@example.com.
We remind you the possibility of booking an orientation interview for free and without any obligation. Book now your interview!